You can learn more about sports media on my website at SportsFieldGuide.org and on my Twitter feed at @joegisondi. I also co-host a sports media podcast through WEIU-FM with Jeff Owens that can be found here.
- View https://www.facebook.com/SportsFieldGuide/?ref=bookmarks’s profile on Facebook
- View https://twitter.com/joegisondi’s profile on Twitter
- View https://www.linkedin.com/in/joe-gisondi-459a72119?trk=hp-identity-name’s profile on LinkedIn
- View https://plus.google.com/u/0/117921449243658044571’s profile on Google+
Order “Monster Trek”
- Joe Gisondi brings to life the celebrities in bigfoot culture: people such as Matt Moneymaker, Jeff Meldrum, and Cliff Barackman, who explore remote wooded areas of the country for weeks at a time and spend thousands of dollars on infrared imagers, cameras, and high-end camping equipment. Pursuing the answer to why these seekers of bigfoot do what they do, Gisondi brings to the reader their most interesting—and in many cases, harrowing—expeditions. Click on book image above to order "Monster Trek."
Order “Field Guide”
- Turn yourself from sports fan to sports journalist by gaining practical advice on covering 20 specific sports, along with tips on the seemingly straightforward and the more specialized. This book prepares you for just about any game, match, meet, race or tournament you’re likely to cover. Order a copy at CQPress.com or Amazon by clicking the book image above..
2017 CMI Sports Journalism Conference
Sports Media podcast
- I and co-host Jeff Owens, director of WEIU-FM, discuss sports media coverage each week. Click on the image above to find these podcasts.
- 4,456 hits
Stories about me